February 22, 2008

New Home Started!

We finally received the news this past weekend that the builders broke ground on our new townhome! My coworker and her husband moved into theirs just before Christmas 2007, and we went to their open house last weekend... it was fun to see their place all done (it's beautiful!) and know that ours will soon appear behind theirs (and to the left) around the 3rd or 4th week of June! YAY!


Here's a photo of the ones in our community (Oaklawn by Pulte) that are already built and ours will look like the second house over from the right (we'll have a full-brick front with a blue door).




I have SO many ideas of how to decorate and can't WAIT to get in there, but I also need to enjoy our current place because my commute to work is only a 5-minute drive! (After we move it will be an hour each way-ugh!)

I think I'll post some updated photos to track the construction... (starting this Tuesday morning when we have our pre-construction meeting). :oD

No comments: