October 23, 2007

I hate insurance

Why is it so hard to have good insurance in the US? ...and even moreso, why is it so darn expensive?! Ok ok - if I didn't have it, I'd be a lot worse off that I am with my current balance due from a surgery I had back in August ($785). Nevertheless, it sucks!

I'm just venting - there are worse things in the world I know, but right now, after finalizing things with a new house, I don't need this balance due. Ah well, I'm going to call to see if I can do a payment plan (because I certainly don't have that amount to shell out in one full payment at this time).

On another note - well - not much else to say right now. I should be working, so I'm going to get back to that.

Things to do:
Make name change official (uh-still need to figure out what I'm doing with that)
Stick to diet (just restarted a program... hopefully I'll succeed as I was prior to my Nana passing away on the day of my bridal shower... that's about when I let my whole health program go down the toilet)
Sell some things on craigslist (CD cabinet, air hockey table of T's, etc.)
Oh yeah... SEND THANK YOUs from wedding! I'm TOTALLY behind on this... but given that we were gone for 3 weeks after the wedding, I have a little excuse for not getting them out yet (time's running out though).
Crap-pay final payment to photographer (this combined with what I owe the hospital is going to really set me back) :(

The list can continue, but I'll get back to work now!

No comments: